quinta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2024

ESCRIT@TOP.COM - PEOPLE THAT INSPIRE YOU

  

PEOPLE THAT INSPIRE YOU

A few days ago, when we got the task of writing a text on this topic, I sat down and understood I don't have one unique person that inspires me.
I guess it's because every one of us inspires someone else. When you smile at somebody while walking down the street, you make their day better. We live each day without knowing how important we are to this big world.
           The world gave you everything, but the only thing it needs from you is kindness. Not everyone gets it, but if you do, people around you will too. Being kind and nice costs 0€, so I think there’s no excuse for being rude.
           “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life”.

Afina Flenko, 9.º ano, Turma C.

NOTA: Trabalho realizado no âmbito da disciplina de Inglês.

Sem comentários: